Okay, I'm planning on ordering a today doll (25) and an outfit soon, and I need help figuring out how to get the best deal with the current codes. Correct me if I'm wrong but there are 2 currently, the Felicity movie code for 10$ off over 30, and a 10% off the whole order code, right? (is there a free shipping one too?) And both cannot be used at once.
So I could combine the orders and just do a 10% off on the whole thing, or separate them and do the 10% off, but that would be the same thing right? Hm, but it would be better to combine them to save on shipping right?
Or I suppose I could order them separately and use the 10$ off on the doll, and then the 10% off on the outfit since it isn't over 30 alone...
Are there any math wizes out there that could help me out with this???